Carsyn's photojournalism week 1

My name is Carsyn Meyers and I'm a second year college student attending LBCC. I’m continuing to pursue my journalism degree at LBCC and plan on attending Oregon State University next year. Prior to LBCC I attended the University of Oregon where I also pursued my journalism degree. My photography experience in the field is nonexistent. I have general knowledge about how shutter speed, ISO, and aperture work. I hope that taking photojournalism in this class will allow me to accomplish three goals. The first being able to understand where to stand and find the best angles for pictures. Secondly, creating connections with other classmates, and gaining tips/advice from them. Lastly, to gain enough confidence to be able to go out on my own and know what I’m doing. Here are three photos from this week!

Comments

Popular Posts